9.24.2008
Summer at an End
This Summer is at an end and it has been one of the most eventful for us with caring for our new little one, Elise! She has been a wonderful baby. She lets me sleep, doesn't cry too often (when she does it's for a reason, and we can calm her down easily), she hardly spits up and she gives us a lot of cute smiles and laughs! We are very blessed to have her in our family. One of the reasons I love Summer is that everything is green and full of life. But fall brings a fun change with all of the beautiful colors. I am really excited that this apartment complex has mature trees. Although, Curtis won't like having to clean the parking lot each week...it's almost impossible to keep clean with all the leaves dropping. I can't wait to gather all the leaves into a huge pile and jump in them this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Yay! I'm excited that you are starting a blog! It looks great!! Elise is so adorable!
YEAH!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so Excited I get to check out your blog now too!!
I love the pics of all of you guys!
I too Love Fall, with all the colors! Make sure you give me a call when that big pile of leaves is ready ;)
I agree with Kelsey! Love the blog! How did you post pictures like that... with multiple photos looking like a checkerboard?
Hey,
Thanks for putting up those darling pictures of your baby elise. She is so cute. Glad you have a blog.
Dixon
Post a Comment