It so much fun to take your kids swimming...your baby girl is going to love the summer!! We would go to Ivy Wild in Boise during the summer and Maryn loved it.
SO CUTE!!!! I love pictures of little kids when their little eyes are wet, they are so much cuter for some reason. Looks like you guys had a great time.
8 comments:
SO VERY CUTE!!!
She's definately a water baby!!!
Soooo cute!
How fun! I cannot believe how much she is growing!
It so much fun to take your kids swimming...your baby girl is going to love the summer!! We would go to Ivy Wild in Boise during the summer and Maryn loved it.
SO CUTE!!!! I love pictures of little kids when their little eyes are wet, they are so much cuter for some reason. Looks like you guys had a great time.
She is so stikin' cute! I love swimming with my kids, they love it and it completely where's them out so that they sleep great!
She's a total Youngberg! Definite water baby...she's such a cutie.
And yes I think she needs a dog to maul!
Look at her in her fancy swimming suit!!! Love the sparkles! I totally agree about the little wet eyes. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment