4.21.2011

New Changes

I have gone back and forth in my mind for quite some time now, and have decided to make this blog private. Mainly to protect my family. I was considering deleting this blog, but Curtis was hoping it would stay and be a fun journal for our family to look at. So this is the result. If you would like to be invited to keep reading, please send me your e-mail. Thanks!

14 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Add me in...I love to hear about your date night ideas. deborah.murdock@live.com

Smurfs O'Malley said...

Hey, this is Eric. Ill love to keep reading! my email is ericbracken@yahoo.com

Kelsey said...

Don't forget me! I love reading!

Natalie Moon said...

Count me in! nataliehmoon@hotmail.com

Juli said...

Ditto. juli.aldrich@hotmail.com

Undaunted said...

:) msnhascat@msn.com I love reading your stuff. Count me in.

The Crazy Heads said...

tiffanycrazyhead@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'd love to keep keeping up, please! :) krista.norton at gmail...

Kellie said...

Me, too!
kelliepttrsn@yahoo.com

Tyson and Laurel said...

us too. ;) laurelandtyson@gmail.com

Chixon said...

me too! me too! grant.chelsea@gmail.com

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

cccp_volker@yahoo.com

Rex Family said...

bmbrex@msn.com

Alanya/Ally said...

Yes, please. alanyawyne@yahoo.com

However, please send me a reminder to my regular email otherwise I won't check. wynefamily@msn.com