5.24.2009
Unexpected Weed Pulling
Lately Curtis has been in the weed picking mood. When he does the yard maintenance, he will get all the weeds in sight. There are always some to pick. Today as we all were going on a nice evening Sunday walk, we were just enjoying being together and being outside. At the moment he was talking on the phone with his Mom, and all of a sudden, he stopped as Elise and I kept going. I turned around to see him bending down and pulling a weed right there on the side walk. I don't think he even realized what he was doing as he was talking on the phone. He didn't even think twice about getting it, he noticed it and did something about it. Me on the other hand, especially on public sidewalk...just kept strolling along (and not to mention, didn't even notice the weed). So funny and cute, I laughed a little to myself. I love the little funny things he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
LOL It is a compultion! I have the same urges to weed. :)
At first I thought this might be in your own yard but that's funny it was off of a public street!
that is pretty funny ! :D lol!
Post a Comment