3.03.2009
Just the other day...
it was 6pm and Elise started getting tired, I didn't want her to go to bed that early, so I was stalling and we went for a walk. The Sun was out still, and we were enjoying the outside, listening to birds, the wheels on the sidewalk, and...a Guitar???. A man started playing the guitar for us!!! It was so cute! I thought it was so adorable, so I walked around a bit more, then headed for home (Elise's nose started turning pink) and he then stopped and went inside. It really made my day! Elise loved it, he played some really fun tunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Was this at your apartment?
No, it was in the neighborhood!! He just opened the door and sat outside on the steps to his house.
That is wonderful to have someone share their talent like that. :) I am glad you had such a wonderful day.
I love your look on life and how you see it that he came out to play for you!! Hmmm I want to go outside!
the little things can often brighten our day more than we realize !! :)
How cool is that!! The little things in life are so sweet!
That is so sweet! You should take him cookies and tell him how much you enjoyed it, maybe he will do it again someday!
By the way, Elise looks just like you when you were little! She is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment