6.22.2012

Climbing

Simple days are nice. Breaks from spontaneous and planned activities are welcomed. Most days we love to explore, go on adventures, just get out and "do" something as a family! We have loved Daddy getting home at 3:30pm! But even when Daddy has gotten home at a different time, we make the best of it, whether it's only on his days off.

As we have been going and doing a lot, it has been nice to have our little adventures at home! I love that you girls love to get out as much as your Daddy and Mommy do. I love that we are both happy at home and out and about...because we are building memories together wherever that is! As much I like going and doing, I think a strong family is made in the home. I'm sure as our family grows and gets older we will see more days being at home. Continuing to build our eternal family where we truly grow.


Although, as for the moment I have been loving building fun memories at home and being creative, I have to say that I am getting excited for our normal out and about summer activities: the 4th of July fireworks, a hike to the waterfall,  more bike rides on the greenbelt, visits to parks, camping, hike to the mountains, lakes, and our family vacation and more! (yes, that's normal to us....I love my parents for giving their girls the importance of family vacations...it is a MUST to have at least one family vacation a year!) 


With the out and about's I don't take my camera much cause were just having fun...I will at least try and remember to document what we do and maybe take more pictures...but really, I guess it's so normal around here to get out, that our own memories will be the best form of remembering the things we do as a family...and we will always have them, so I guess I won't worry about that much! :)   (Thinking it through as I am writing is awesome...Hahaha)

Elise has been into climbing! This is the same day we did Bubbles, Ayla is still napping.






Do you see the rock Elise put in the tree?







No comments: