10.15.2008

High Score!!

The other night, Curtis came home from work and told me that we were going Bowling. We met up with his team from work and had a great time. To the side is a picture of Elise and I bowling..don't worry I was going really slow and careful. Curtis won with a high score of 212( he got 4 strikes in a row, and a total of 7 strikes in the game)!! I am proud of him!

4 comments:

Chixon said...

That is one buff mommy! 7 strikes! that's incredible. i consider myself lucky if i don't throw the ball in the gutter every frame! :)

Alanya/Ally said...

That's awesome! I can only do that with the Wii. We went bowling as a family last year and Ashley got the high score... and the first strike of the evening. That was a bit humiliating. By the way, check out my blog to see my party results.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

wow! sounds like a blast!!! bowling with the baby! You are amazing woman!!! :) Elise is getting so big!!! She's so cute!! Ohhh! I miss you guys! I need to call you! :)

Undaunted said...

Hey Shauna that is great. I love bowling. I hope you guys are doing good. Your kiddo is sure getting big. Love ya and miss ya Stacie