I saw that you had a blog while I was checking out Brianna and Trevor's blog. Hopefully you don' mind that I dropped in on your blog. Your daughter is way cute!
Well hello!!!!! I found your blog through someone else's. Your litle girl is so adorable. I haven't talked to you since your baby shower. How are things going???? I would love for you to check out our blog. www.crazyheadhouse.blogspot.com I am weeks away from baby #4 and getting very ready for it. It is very difficult to be almost 8 months pregnant and chase around a 9 month old. Hope you guys are doing well.
Shauna, I found your blog through Wendy. Elise is such a cutie!! I don't know what size she is now, but I have four really cute dresses you could borrow if you want. One is black and red and Tayla wore it at Christmas one time. They all are like new. Let me know. They are 3-6 month size. Have a great day! Beth
8 comments:
I saw that you had a blog while I was checking out Brianna and Trevor's blog. Hopefully you don' mind that I dropped in on your blog. Your daughter is way cute!
You've been tagged. See my blog!
She is such a cutie and growing so fast. Love to see the pictures. Stacie
Elise looks so much like you Shauna!!! That is always the cutest when they fall asleep in daddy's arms on the couch!! :)
I love pictures of babies and their dads. She is such a cutie pie.
So cute! I'm glad to see her blanket is being put to good use! We need to get together again soon.
Well hello!!!!! I found your blog through someone else's. Your litle girl is so adorable. I haven't talked to you since your baby shower. How are things going???? I would love for you to check out our blog. www.crazyheadhouse.blogspot.com
I am weeks away from baby #4 and getting very ready for it. It is very difficult to be almost 8 months pregnant and chase around a 9 month old. Hope you guys are doing well.
Shauna,
I found your blog through Wendy. Elise is such a cutie!! I don't know what size she is now, but I have four really cute dresses you could borrow if you want. One is black and red and Tayla wore it at Christmas one time. They all are like new. Let me know. They are 3-6 month size.
Have a great day! Beth
Post a Comment