12.05.2008

Shauna My Love

Hello all, this is Curtis. Right now Shauna thinks I am playing computer games. Well I am not. Currently I am hacking into her blog to write a post. She says it is ours, but it is really hers. (Her email password ended up being the same as the Blog password)

I am just going to cut to the chase. This post is my solemn plea for help. Shauna, I Love you, but you just haven't been hearing me lately. It seems that my words of affirmation go in one ear, and out the other. I am not perfect at showing I love you every day, but I try to come close. My plea to this blog sphere is for help understanding why my efforts seem to last for such a short time. I know Shauna isn't the only woman who deals with self doubt. Shauna you are so kind, loving, and patient with your incorrigible husband. You have every reason to be proud of yourself, who you are, and the family you are establishing. You are beautiful and fun to be around. I love to hear you laugh, it is so contagious.

Hopefully this post will stick a little longer than my words.

Shauna, I am proud to have you as my Wife. I will love you till the end of Eternity.

Curtis

5 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

That is SO sweet!!! Shauna, you ARE AWESOME!!!! And doubt about yourself is normal....especially trying to raise a kid!!! You take care!!!

Beth said...

That was one of the sweetest things I have ever read! Shauna is a beautiful young mom who does a lot more than she thinks she does.

Wendy said...

Shauna, You are truly so awesome! I am really blessed to have you as my friend!

Alanya/Ally said...

How sweet are you, Curtis? Shauna, I have to agree!!! It's really hard to have a lot of self confidence sometimes... especially when you're starting your family. I wish I could say it gets easier, but I haven't made it that far yet. You're an incredible mommy, friend, and as Curtis said, wife... and whoa... hottie! How stinkin' cute is that picture of you! Love ya, girl!!!

AJ said...

(sign) How sweet. I'd love it to get a love letter like that. Shawna, you are great. It was fun getting to know you better at the Nativity display Saturday.

Hey, Curtis...give Tom some lessons sometime, why don't you? I get a letter like that about once every decade. Btw, I loved your crack about "tight like a dish."