12.18.2008

What I love about Christmas time...

Homemade caramels, scented candles, and holiday music.
Spending time with people I love and enjoy.
Pine trees, decorations, and seeing the Christmas lights.
Hot chocolate, warm mittens and cozy scarfs.
Icicles hanging, chimneys being used and the quiet night from falling snow.
The crunching of snow and ice under my feet
Snow angles, snowmen, snow fights and Igloos.
Being able to Ice skate, go tubing and enjoy the winter festivities.
Seeing your breath outside with rosy cheeks and pink little noses.
The list can go on, but the one thing I want to mention,
Best of all...the celebration of Jesus Christ's birth!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

You're so sweet. But I think you like winter a little too much. (Not really, I just hate it.)

Undaunted said...

Those are some wonderful things. I also love to see the excitment in my childrens eyes when they see the tree lit for the first time. It is a magical things. :) Merry Christmas.