1.09.2009

Daddy and Elise

Daddy and Elise eating green beans--She just gummed it, she is teething so later we gave her a frozen one and she loved it!

Elise loves playing with Daddy's pens!

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

I swear that little girl gets bigger every time I see her... but she stays just as cute. Good luck with the teething. It's hard to deal with sometimes, and in case you didn't know... there are teething tablets you can buy to help her with the pain.

Undaunted said...

What a pair! I love her hair, it reminds me of Hannah Beans. :)

Guest Girl 3 said...

Pens are great teething toys! I designated a few pens for my kids to play with, I took the ink out and never had to worry about messes! If you put a metal spoon in the fridge to cool it also makes a good teething toy.