1.10.2009

Play Time

The bow in her hair is a project of mine and am in the process of making others. Elise is getting pretty quick at the crawling, and she can pull herself up on things too. Today I came into her room when she woke up from her nap and saw her little head sticking up with her hands on the rail...so cute! (we will have to lower the crib bed now)



5 comments:

Undaunted said...

Such a doll. She is so cute.

Melissa said...

No way can she be crawling... nope not going to believe it.

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Hi Shauna! Saw your blog listed around all these other blogs & thought I'd say hi! :-) I don't have your email address yet, but if you'd like an invite to our online mess - er - *life* blog, LOL, just email me at krista.norton at gmail dot com... hope you're having a wonderful day!!! :-) See you tonight! :-)

Debbie Murdock said...

What a darling little cutie you have!!! It's amazing what happens in just a few short years! Thanks for finding us...we'll definitely keep up with you on your blog.

Guest Girl 3 said...

Oh my goodness, she adorable! I love the bow! I miss and love you guys.