Wow! It's been over a month, and I have been side-tracked from blogging. We have been visiting friends and family, getting over colds and getting back into routines. Although my time goes quickly each day, I enjoy doing the normal things.
I want to express my gratitude for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am grateful for church each week and for the things that I have learned growing up and am still learning. It helps me so much when I start to recognize that I am becoming spiritually lazy and can turn myself around. It gives me strength knowing that Heavenly Father is there and when I am ready and willing to listen he can lift me up to a higher level. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he has shown us the way to live and the pathway we should follow to return to Him again.
Lately I have been having the desire to be a little better in everything I do (there are some areas I definitely need improvement on), and last night I had a little inspiration come to me to achieve that. Heavenly Father really knows the desires of our hearts. I have deep gratitude for personal revelation and that each person can receive this great blessing!
What have you been grateful for lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I feel like lately I don't have a whole lot I reflect on and have gratitude for. However, I am very thankful for my friends. I've been fortunate to make friends easily in our new ward and that always makes life easier... and of course the friends I stay in touch with will be in my heart always. ;) Love ya!
Thanks for sharing that! Lately I've been grateful for amazing mothers and a hard working husband.
Your are awesome! I am grateful for our Heavenly Father and the comfort and guidance he gives us when we are willing and ready to recieve it. I am so grateful for the temple and all of the work that is done there. That we are able to return to live with our Heavenly Father and be together forever as families.I am also especially greatful for a wonderful husband that loves and respects me, and encourages and supports me in everything I do.
Gratitude, thats a big ponder word. I just read somewhere that when you have gratitude you'll have peace.
As for me, this weekend I felt very grateful for the home I grew up in...the location, my parents ways, my brothers and sisters, the peaceful scenery that surrounds, and for the roots I have in the Gospel, too.
Post a Comment