6.10.2009

Gone Fishin'


Curtis has gone fishing several times already. This time he took Elise and I. We also surprised my sister as she was getting off work and invited her to come with us. We went up to Arrowrock Reservoir. It was a lot of fun. The drive up was a little over an hour, so not bad. We just went there for half the day and next time we are thinking of camping overnight. The site is FREE!!

Elise enjoyed being outside, watching other campers' dogs along the river and playing with the rocks (eating them too). She also loved the river and played in the sand a little. If I would have let her, she would have played in the Cold, Cold water. She really wanted to. Such a water baby! Both Curtis and Amy, my little sister, caught fish. Even Elise caught one with Daddy's help! :) After we were done and getting dark, we built a fire and roasted hot dogs. Fun times!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun outing! I love the picture in the bottom left corner.