
A cute thing that Elise has picked up is walking with her knees. Especially if she has something in her hands, she will kneel across where she wants to go instead of dealing with the extra hassle of keeping what she has and crawling. Sometimes she will kneel around just because. It is so adorable. She hasn't mastered walking without assistance yet (which she doesn't like anymore...she'll prefer to crawl), and I do not mind at all. For the past couple of months she has been walking along furniture. Occasionally she lets go to move around to something different and she has been standing alone more often. I guess she still thinks her quick crawl is faster than walking for now. :)
I think this picture below looks a little like me in one of my pictures when I was young.

1 comment:
She is so cute! She is growing up so fast. I miss you guys.
Love, Emily
Post a Comment