

Got some cute smiles the other day, I will upload them later. She likes the serious look right now. :) She is growing very fast and learns something new almost everyday. She can sign and say some words (about 20), some recent ones are purple (pupple) and bubble. She likes airplanes like her Daddy, she will stop and listen, look and signs it. She tries to say it too, but can't tell its airplane (comes out like ah-pin), I think it's cute that she gets the syllables right on her words. She also loves to sound out what animals say, her favorite: Arf!, moo, ooo-ooo(monkey) & rawr.
A fun new milestone she has learned is walking!! She is so cute and still a little wobbly. She started walking the evening of Aug. 1st. That night she decided to just let go and walk. I am amazed at how fast children pick it up. Her balance has improved a ton the last couple weeks. I think she has got it enough that crawling is just about done, unless she is playing and wants to crawl over to get something.






1 comment:
How fun, walking already! Well momma, your life will change completely, again. :) She is a doll. Love ya
Post a Comment