Please excuse the immodesty, but these pictures where really cute. I was in the middle of changing her cloths when she wanted to go outside with her cousins. So I let her go out for just a little bit. I had Curtis grab the camera when she started playing with the skateboard. She liked me pushing her on the skateboard at first. Then she got frustrated because she wanted to do it herself and was trying to stand up on the board with no help. She almost stood up straight herself, but I was too nervous and made her mad by helping her again.

Don't worry, she did not get hurt. She just put her weight on the end, and it went down.
This picture is adorable. They both have the same smile!


Don't worry, she did not get hurt. She just put her weight on the end, and it went down.

This picture is adorable. They both have the same smile!






4 comments:
They defently have the same smile! And you have a daredevil on your hands. :) She is such a sweetie.
She is SO adorable!
Those are cute pictures of her on the skateboard, love that she is naked. Hopefully she didn't skin her knees or anything. It seems like we care more about that than they do.
Absolutely LOVE these pictures! The nakedness totally adds to the moment...(but don't tell my mom I said so)
Curtis and Elise together look so fun!
Post a Comment