10.23.2009

Photography Photos and a ???

Check out the pictures of a little stud here
And also, some stunning pictures of a beautiful couple here

We are having a lot of fun lately with our photography. Soon to be blogged: couple, family and newborn sessions, so check back often on our photography blog!!!

So I have a question!! Does anybody have any Thanksgiving food traditions??? If so, please share.

7 comments:

AJ said...

Pretty much we have the normal traditions...turkey, potatoes, gravy and stuffing. A fruit salad we call "Pink Stuff" and other veggies. For dessert we started a new one. It's usually pumpkin pie from fresh pumpkins, but the last few years we've been making pumpkin cheesecake. One year we did salmon and rice instead of the turkey and potatoes. That was good too.

Mitch said...

Mmmm... just Turkey!! My grandma makes ham too!

-britt

Beth said...

I am the pie maker each year, so I try to do a few new ones in addition to the traditional pumpkin, apple and pecan. Last year I made a yummy chocolate mouse pie. Not sure what I will try this year.

Guest Girl 3 said...

We have turkey,stuffing, candied yams, frog-eyed salad, mashed potatoes, a relish tray, rolls.... anything that suits our fancy. Dessert- pie and whipped cream. During dinner we take turns telling each other what we are Thankful for, it's really cute to hear the kid's thoughts. And Clint plays "Turkey Bowl" every year with the ward and anyone that shows up to play football at the feild of choice.

Guest Girl 3 said...

P.S. I love your Fossil Photo blog. You are very talented, you did a great job! Way to go!!!!!

Melissa said...

We tend to do the normal stuff around here. i usually ony try to branch out with one dish or go fancy on one dish each year, trying to go fancy with everything only ends up in frustration.

Debbie Murdock said...

Okay, so I know this is way late but our tradition is our huge family gets together and eats Thanksgiving dinner and afterward we play bingo and Mom and Dad have all these prizes for us to win from either stuff around the house or the dollar store. Everyone plays and it's fun! This year the grand prize was pieces of Silver. Then the next day Dad makes his famous Turkey Noodles soup except it tastes different every year because he just throws things in.