10.18.2009

Utah

We have been back and forth lately to Utah. This time we were fortunate to be able to visit the temple grounds in Salt Lake, which is a favorite. I really want to take Curtis in the winter time when they display the lights and Nativities this year!! Here are some pictures of us there. On our way out we stopped at my Grandparents which is always nice to see them, although sad we had to leave before their Popcorn Sunday, which I love (just about everyone, Uncles, Aunts, and cousins come over to have popcorn, my Grandmas Kool-aid and caramel popcorn and just have a good time with lots of laughs). This time we remembered to take some pictures!



This picture was cute. First one of her falling asleep in an awkward place. She had awoke from her nap and Curtis took her down stairs, she didn't want to so he put her down and this is what she did. I was surprised to come home with her on the stairs like that and Curtis taking pictures. That woke her up!

4 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

That picture is too cute! It's amazing that kids can sleep almost anywhere... and in any position.

AJ said...

I love the sleeping photos in weird places. I have lots of my kids, too.

The Crazy Heads said...

That is the funniest picture of her sleeping. And you need to always take those pictures, even if it will wake the kid up, they are worth it!

Guest Girl 3 said...

She is adorable!