2.19.2010

Lovin' Life!


Cutie pie does not like her medicine she has to take for Pneumonia, but she is willing to take it for CANDY!! Fruit snacks, chocolate, juice....and suckers!!!

After the sixth day of forcing and when she finally realized she can spit her dose out...I then realized she was big enough not to have to force her to take it and I told her, so then I tried saying something like if you drink it, you can have a fruit snack. So, in between squirting the medicine in her mouth, I will make a funny face and go "yuck yuck!! Just a little more", and she gets the idea. I don't have to pretend that she has to like it, and she knows I know it tastes gross. It worked and she takes the medicine on her own, of course there has to be something she gets that she absolutely likes afterwords...and that is a big reason too. :)

After being inside for too long, we have been enjoying the Sun these last couple days!!! We've been going on walks and playing outside. The sun feels so good and warm. We decided to go to the park today and it was a great idea since we have not gone for months!!!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

I hope she is getting better. I have been enjoying the sun too. :)

AJ said...

Way to go, Mom. Got to get the meds in somehow. Hope she is doing better.

Tyson and Laurel said...

Hopefully she will be better soon! We have also been enjoying the sun. It's so nice to be near the end of winter! :)

Guest Girl 3 said...

She is sooo cute, she looks just like you when you were little! I hope she is feeling much better now.