sharing stories of our family
Yay! I am so excited for you! :)
Oh yay that is sooo exciting!!! 2 girls are the Best! You wont even have to buy new clothes!
Yay for girls!! And you already have most everything you need for a girl so that is really nice! Congrats!
Congrats on the girl! Now you don't have to buy all new stuff.
YEAH!!! Girls are so fun, and how fun for Elise to have a sister. Congrats!!
congratulations! How fun to have two girls in a row! :)
Congatz! Two girls are a lot of fun. They will probably fight a lot though, Just to warn you. I hope you guys are doing well. and Congratulations again!
How fun that you have a blog! And I really am excited for you! A girl always needs a sister. . .
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you! :)
Oh yay that is sooo exciting!!! 2 girls are the Best! You wont even have to buy new clothes!
Yay for girls!! And you already have most everything you need for a girl so that is really nice! Congrats!
Congrats on the girl! Now you don't have to buy all new stuff.
YEAH!!! Girls are so fun, and how fun for Elise to have a sister. Congrats!!
congratulations! How fun to have two girls in a row! :)
Congatz! Two girls are a lot of fun. They will probably fight a lot though, Just to warn you. I hope you guys are doing well. and Congratulations again!
How fun that you have a blog! And I really am excited for you! A girl always needs a sister. . .
Post a Comment