4.11.2010

Fun Questionaire

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a while ago?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAND WRITING? If in a hurry, no. If I take my time, yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? the chicken breast lunch meat

5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? 1 and 1 on the way

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? hope I would, yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? no. It's not really in me to use sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? maybe. Then again, maybe not. So the answer is no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? don't have a favorite right now.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? oatmeal icecream with graham crackers and a fruit.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? overall, how they look. Then after that, its something of their uniqueness

14. RED OR PINK? red

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Can't decided between: letting myself get frustrated inside or being short tempered sometimes.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Family

17. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? not wearing any...nail polish, shimmery goldish.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? desert at a friends house: Cinnamon roll.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Elise's breathing...she's really getting into the game pick up sticks with her Daddy! :)

20.. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? some type of blue.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lots. right now I would say...yard work and fresh cut grass

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my neighbor next door.

23.. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? basket ball

24. Hair Color? dark brown

25. EYE COLOR? hazel brown

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? don't have one...or I should say...too MANY! :)

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Julie & Julia (I don't think it was the best)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light turquoise/green with white stripes

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

32. Hugs or kisses? definitely both

33. FAVORITE DESSERT? cobbler with icecream

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "A Mother's Book of Secrets"--highly recommend this so far!

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? nothing

37. FAVORITE SOUND? nature

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither...if I had to choose...Beatles, I do like their "I like to hold your hand" song

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Between: Minnesota or Louisiana & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? right now...photography, but it's nothing special & drawing and painting.

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mesa, Arizona

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

That was fun. But, I'm kind of surprised you didn't really like Julie and Julia. It's about cooking and blogging! I watched it while doing something so I mostly listened to it and looked up every few minutes or so. Maybe that's why I liked it. It was fun to see your answers. You should tag a few people now.