4.30.2010

Less worries

A couple posts ago I had some concerns about our baby and not being able to feel her move much. She has grown, and I do feel her more often, but still really subtle movements...she's taking it easy on me. Some days I think to myself and say "I don't think I have even felt her today (and if she has...not much at all)", then I have to slow down and try to feel her move and make sure she is okay. This is like most days. The doc also said that the placenta is anterior (in the front), which could pose as a cushion. So today I remembered to ask the doctor about what Elise's was, and he had said that it showed to be anterior also. So I guess the placenta location doesn't really have much difference in my experience with two pregnancies. This baby must be content and not a huge kicker. This pregnancy is going really good and the baby seams to be just doing fine (besides the movement worries--which I'm pretty much okay with now). Good news is, I am feeling more connection as I stop to think about her more and try to feel her movements. I am getting really excited as my due date gets closer! She is a sweet spirit.

2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Before I even read about your placenta that is what I thought of... when I was pregnant with Katie the placenta was in front, too. I don't think I felt her till at least five months. We went in for the ultrasound and I still hadn't felt her kick!

If you ever get nervous, drink orange juice and lay down for a few minutes. That should get her kicking.

BTW, when are you due?

Suzie Koskella said...

I am so excited for you! :) I am glad you are feeling better! :)