5.20.2010

Interesting

Before, Elise used to not like the vacuum much and just steer clear of it or go on a couch or chair. If it was left out of the closet, it would bug her and she would not be herself and go as far away from it as possible, she would even keep her eye on it pretty much at all times.

Now, I have to watch her fingers! She will run up to it and lay down in front of it. It takes a lot longer to get vacuuming done when she wants to be in front of it all the time. It's now a fun big toy!
Notice the two little people toys going for a ride? :)

4 comments:

Suzie Koskella said...

jacob was exactly the same! he was terrified of the vacuum for so long and then one day he loved it! he wants to help all the time!

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!

Alanya/Ally said...

Ha, ha. That's funny! Sammy was the same way and now she loves to vacuum. Katie is still terrified of it!

Careful of her hair when she lays down in front of it. I knew a little girl who was playing with a vacuum... you know how when you were a kid and you would put the hose on your head to catch the hair? Well, this little girl did that and it seriously ripped a chunk of hair right off her head. She had a bald spot about the size of a tennis ball... no joke! We asked her how that even was possible (we've all done it) and she would yell, "It was a Dirt Devil!" Maybe that's why I only buy Dirt Devils. I know they have good suction!

Brittany said...

oh that is just too funny. She is such a doll.