9.18.2010
Movie Night
This week we went for the good 'ol Movie Night! We do like these... Thanks to my sister Amy, who watched the girls. Although, not the most successful date. I had to come home maybe an hour and some to due to Ayla. :( I let Curtis stay and watch the rest of the movie, and I just picked him up when it was over. He was sweet and said that he would have come home with me, but he didn't have a choice. :) It was a Thursday night, so we couldn't stay out longer on a week night. Knew I should have taken little Ayla, so unpredictable at her stage. Although she typically will have her last feeding around 8:30-9ish and go to sleep for the night. She's unpredictable for the fact that she likes to fill up just a little more some nights to let her Mama sleep longer---but I just never know when she will do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment