10.05.2010
Grocery Shopping
Haha! This sounds totally boring, but I loved it. We don't go shopping together (grocery shopping) anymore, and we decided to do that for our date night. We used to go together everywhere pretty much as a young married couple, but since children, it has dwindled dramatically! :) We had a planned babysitter, and we were going to go somewhere else, but didn't have time too (we'll save that for another night), so we opted to go shopping. Curtis actually had the idea, he doesn't like grocery shopping much, and knows I don't prefer it either. He knew that if he would go with me, I would love it...and I did. We had a good time and good conversation made it fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You know, I actually saw a couple in Winco getting photos taken for their engagement the other day. LOL I actually prefer shopping alone. I've noticed that when Tom goes I still do all the work as if he wasn't even there.
Post a Comment