We have been going out to dinner a lot on our date nights lately. This one particular one was fun! We were having really fun conversations, and then we were getting goofy. We went to Applebee's on a Tuesday night. Did you know that they have open Karaoke on Tue nights? We didn't. I know what you are thinking...that we were brave and sung...NOPE! I told Curtis he could, but I would only if it was an actually legitimate place to sing at, but not at Applebee's...who knows, maybe someday!
So onto our goofiness. It definitely set in. It was fun to listen to the different singers, and there was an actual table or two that probably came in to just karaoke, cause they were really, really good...like sounded just like the singer good. They must have sang those songs millions of times to get that good! Then a group of girls came in and sat behind us.
I had noticed that a guy in the bar area would occasionally STARE at this table. Not just randomly look a couple times, but definite stares, like MINUTE long stares. A little creepy! I told Curtis, and we thought it would be funny if maybe we paid to have a milk shake sent to him from the table of girls...but thought that would not be good. But decided that maybe if we gave the girls a desert but "from" the guy. We laughed pretty hard about the ideas, then decided to do it. We got our server, and told him what we wanted to do. Ha! Turns out that the guy at the table was a GIRL!!!! and then he said that "He" would probably still be interested!!!! Aaaahhhhhh! Now it was not just creepy anymore, it was really, REALLY creepy. We did not want to start something weird, so we laughed some more and good thing we were pretty much done, so we left with smiles on our faces and kind of shocked. Maybe we will do something funny next time...???
11.16.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
whoa. That is creepy! I saw a guy who was trying to look like a girl working at Costco the other day. I did a double take to realize it was not a woman... hm...
Post a Comment