Yeah, so a while back, one of the goals that I set said that I would post EVERY date night on my blog. That is because we had few date nights and I wanted to hopefully plan something when we do have them. That was a huge goal, so from now on, I will only post the ideas that I will want to do again if they are different and out of the ordinary! So I can come back later if we can't think of anything new to do, and have ideas to try again. This will be more realistic.
The reasoning is because shortly after, we found a Nanny to come 2 times a week. So we go out frequently now, and that is a lot of blogging, too much for me. We did this so that we could go out and rock climb twice a week together in the evening, but we have been just making up our lost date nights.
We put the exercising on hold due to Curtis work schedule possibly changing soon. And it has! And we can still continue our date nights and exercising. Yay! I was worried there, because I really need to do something about the extra fat that I have gained and is probably not coming off anytime soon if I continue not being active. I am so proud of Curtis getting the promotion!!! It will open up new doors and exciting changes. He has worked hard, and it has paid off!
A question: Has anyone had/have nail bitters? I used to be one, but not to the extent that Elise does. It is pretty serious, and I don't know what to do to get Elise to stop. She will bite till the nail connects with the skin, and even farther...I am so worried she will ruin her nail beds!!!! Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment