12.13.2010

Game Nights

Game nights are so much fun! We love to have people over or go out to others' and play games. One date night that Curtis took me to was at All About Games. We were there to check out some new games for Christmas and ended up playing one there for our date night. We ended up playing Settlers of Catan, a game that Curtis used to have-loaned it out and it never got returned. I think Curtis was loving it, especially that he was winning. The one game that Curtis has yet to beat me at and now refuses to play with me is Clue. I just have a strategy that he has not found out...I think I have even told him once, and it never sunk in. Hehe. What are some of your favorite games? We always love hearing of new and different ones and even the classics. :)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

We love Settlers too. A few other favorites are Ticket to Ride, Blokus, Carcassonne, and Bananagrams. We should get together to play games. I was also wondering if you guys would be willing to take Logan's 2 year pics sometime in January?

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

We have not played Carcassonne. I would love to take Logan's pictures! I have recently upped the prices...but I would totally do half the price for you, or whatever you would like. :) I think in the past you payed 45? Not sure! I can do a some prints for you too if you want included in the price.

Kelsey said...

That would be awesome! I think we paid 50 last time but we'll pay whatever you'd like. I'll call or email you after christmas and we'll figure out a date. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!