
I haven't posted about our date nights lately. I guess they are just the typical ones right now, nothing new and different. I know these post are kind of boring to you, but they really help me remember and appreciate the time I have with Curtis. I don't have a very good memory, so this keeps me happy!
I love temple days. Whenever we plan them, it is the only thing that is on my mind that day. Going and being there I love what I feel and learn. So many great blessings!! I also have to share a couple of photos I took last year, 2010.


It has been a blessing that we have been able to get out twice a week to be together. We will be switching it up pretty soon and having one date a week in the daytime. So excited for the Spring/Summer seasons, I just can't wait!!! Is anybody doing anything special for Valentine's Day?






No comments:
Post a Comment