7.06.2011

4th of July


We had a great fourth of July this year. Last year the holiday was on Sunday and we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Y's to light off Curtis' brother's fireworks. It was fun, but this year I was ready to see the BIG fireworks again!! We decided to go to Ann Morison in Boise. On the way down, we called some friends who were headed to the same place and we met up. It was so much fun to celebrate with our friends the Rex's, Worwoods, Line's and Shaffer's. We always have a good time and love celebrating with friends. Curtis took some amazing photos, unfortunately we did not get any of us in them. Next year, we will make that happen. Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating. (these photos are unedited-as most photos on this blog are unedited due to pure laziness--but they look amazing the way they were taken)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :) Sorry I haven't checked in earlier - sounds like things are going well, and yes, eventually everything will end up in its place! ;) Wonderful photos all around, too! :) (Much better than my mediocre-at-best cell phone pic of our first strawberry, LOL...)

Kelsey said...

Wow those are great pictures! I forgot your blog went and haven't checked in for a while since your blog doesn't show up on my google reader anymore. It was fun to read your last few posts and catch up a bit. I want to come and see your new house sometime. I'm sure you are loving it! Also, thanks so much for the offer of newborn photos when our baby comes!! I would LOVE that! You are so sweet!