Daddy is digging out a hole in the ground, putting the dirt in the grow boxes, and then having an in-ground trampoline to cover the hole. :) They LOVE playing in the dirt, especially Elise.
Coloring Eggs and Easter Sunday. We had a little lesson on the Savior and His Resurrection. Then we had a hunt in our house (tradition), and baskets. Next year I want to do a more Christ centered hunt (pinterest idea) instead of jelly beans and have that be our tradition. This year they got a stuffed animal (Ayla: her own little dog, and Elise: a unicorn) and a book to share. The book is also tradition, my parents would get a book from Deseret book to put in our baskets. They got a children's book this year. Elise and Ayla both love their new cousin, baby Tyler. Elise asks every time she sees him to hold him.
Elise and her little poses. I love the bottom left corner...a foot!....Ayla silly girl!
Elise and her dog, Freckles. The older the dalmatian gets, the more the spots are not noticeable. :)
Fun faces while eating. The bottom right corner is her scared or unsure look.
We went to the McCall's Winter Carnival for a couple days. It was fun to stay and the night with all the snow and lights was beautiful. Loved the swimming, warm hotel pool, ice sculptures(Jurassic Park Won the contest, it was the best and had a cave you could go in), playing in the snow, the little shops and walking the main streets. The lake was beautiful!
Found a shop with fun hats!
I love when you go places and meet people that seam like instant friends. We would bump into them a couple times talk and joke around, and they even let Elise and Ayla slide on their sled down the snow. Nice people!
Valentines "scratch" Cards (sister's awesome idea) to Elise's preschool teachers and friends. Plus a couple of her drawings. It's so fun to see what she draws. That's a horse in the orange marker. :)
Made rice pudding. My dad would be the one to make it when we were little. The steam was hitting the light perfect! So cool!
Summer saults! And I don't know if I had showed her and Ayla's pj's but these were their Christmas pj's that I made from my head. I can see the tag, she's wearing hers on backwards. :)
Play time with dried beans! They LOVED it and played for the longest time with it. Pretty much like sand or water to them!
Then Ayla decided to jump in!
Playing in the closet.
Valentine Craft -- heart garland, melted crayon shavings.
I also painted a vase from Savers. I love this color. And confession...took the garland down, but I still have this valentine decoration on the mantel up...
This collage is more for my sisters (we are all into art, watercolor, painting, drawing, pastel, ect): I painted this painting. Abstracts are so much fun! I may think about selling them in the future...maybe. This one only took around an hour to make, not very long. I added some texture to it by using hot glue. The other pictures are on top of the kitchen cabinets. I decided to use the words Love, Respect and Serve on the square tile. the table under the canvas and the cabinet with the wreath has since changed, I need to update you with the new decorations I have used.
Being goofy and silly! We love to laugh at our house.
Eating Bubbles.
Haha. I love the top right corner, she discovered she didn't need her hands to hold the heart!
Beautiful views of the sunsets and Elise behind the camera.
Growing so tall.
Curtis' sister, Juleen's baby shower. The decorations were made out of tissue paper and streamers!
Spring time!
Elise's picture of our family. Her practicing her name. And taking a rest on the window seat using daddy's coat as a blanket, funny how she put both of her legs in one arm. It was too funny. She made me laugh good when I looked over.






































No comments:
Post a Comment