Another picture post.

I bundled us all up and played in the snow. Didn't get any pictures because we were having too much fun exploring and sliding down the hill across from our house. Wish I would have, cause I don't know that it will snow again. Ayla's coat wasn't too weather proof and was getting soaked from the falling snow. We came in while Elise kept playing. She is packing snow to build a snow castle in this pic.

Love this picture. Sometimes Curtis comes home from work and loves to snuggle the girls. He will go and pick up sleeping ayla and sit with her in our bedroom. It's really sweat. Then he will go and kiss Elise and if she wakes up he will snuggle and scratch her back or just spend time with her.

This is right after he held Ayla. He had bundled her all up in blankets.




I had some muslin in the closet, and made a really HUGE fort for them. It was awesome.


This was a couple days before it really snowed. We were taking advantage of what little snow we had gotten. Making tracks in the snow!

I love it when I crack open an almond and find twins. It had happened more than once, so this time I had to take a picture.


Playing the piano. We were able to get an amazing deal. So grateful.

Making bunkbeds in our closet.

I just love the little shopping carts in this pet store!

Hoping around with pillow cases! These are also the Christmas pajamas I had made for the girls. They are night gowns. I will have to post other better pictures of them from my other camera. First time making them...and of course I'm too lazy to look for a pattern online, just made them and hoped they would fit! Sure glad they did.

Pajamas and Playdough. Too bad we didn't have a "P" day with pancakes. :)

Visiting Santa Clause. He had come to a neighbor hood with a house COMPLETELY decked out with lights and lawn christmas decorations. Mommy even got to sit on Santa's lap! Lucky. Haha. I thought it was so sweet. He would come the couple days before Christmas for a couple hours at night.

Love her eye-lashes!

Her New Year's hat she made at Preschool. New Years was fun. That evening my sister and her kids came over and played. Then we had our own countdown and they each popped a balloon with confetti a toy and a couple coins in them. (I forget how much us as older kids love when we get money even if its a penny or nickel) :) Then later that night we had some family come over and played games, munched on some food (we have a tradition of fondue, but skipped it since we had it not too long ago for Elise's preschool). We counted down and had some yummy sparkling Cider. Started the new year with smiles and kisses!

Christmas was great too. Opened our presents, went to Church. Spent some time at Curtis' Sister's house and visited with them and Grandma and Grandpa Youngberg. Then went to My Sister's house. There we Skyped Grandma and Grandpa Guest. Elise asked for a Dora Guitar, and she absolutely loves it.





1 comment:
your girls are so cute! miss you guys! Glad you are having fun! I love the fort!
Post a Comment