1.03.2013

Elise's Birthday Post


Elise is now 4.5 years old, and I did a b-day interview on both the girls b-days, but I cannot find that paper. So here are her answers at this age.

Q. What is your favorite color? 
A. Purple

Q. Who is your best friend?
A. Adele

Q. What's your favorite food?
A. Macaroni and cheese and noodles

Q. What do you want to do when you grow up?
A. Have kids and have fun with my kids and play with them

Q. What is your least favorite food
A. Potatoes

Q. What would you say your favorite memory is?
A. At the water park...Roaring Springs, it has that big slide, I love that place! (She went when she was 2!)

Q. If you could have one superpower, what would it would be?
A. Making every bad guy die...with poison. (Hahaha.)

Q. What is your favorite thing to spend time doing?
A. Watching movies/tv when I'm sick

Q. Why do you like being a kid?
A. because it's so fun, we get to do kid stuff...

Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. doing crafts/projects

Q. What are you awesome at? 
A. Doing summersaults

Q. What do you need to work on to get better at?
A. Headstands

Q. What is your favorite animal
A. Zebras and horses.

Stats: At 4 years she weighed 32lbs (25%)
Height: 39 inches (25-50%)


No comments: