Ayla is now 2.5 years old...and just like Elise, I couldn't find the 2 year interview questions.
So here are here answers at this age.
Q. What is your favorite color?
A. Yellow (yellow seams to be replacing her pink favorite color...she picks the yellow hair band almost every day and tells me it's her favorite color)
Q. Who is your best friend?
A. Kaitlin
Q. What's your favorite food?
A. broccoli
Q. What do you want to do when you grow up?
A. um....driving (hahaha.)
Q. What do you like to do with your family?
A. spinning with Daddy (they like it when he spins them around making them dizzy)
Q. Why do you like being a kid?
A. Because I get to wear Elise's shirt
Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Painting
Q. What is your favorite animal
A. Clifford...(she pointed to a stuffed animal across the room)...I'm not sure really. Elise and Ayla both love animals, one thing I do know...Elise doesn't mind the bugs, but Ayla sure does. Any creepy crawling thing and questionable insect, she will shiver and not want to go near it! Even the toy insects. :)
Stats: at 2 yrs she weighed 19lbs 3 oz (less than 3 %)...she is still our dainty little girl.
Height: 31 1/4 inches (3-5%)
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 inches (10-25%)






1 comment:
how fun!
Post a Comment