4.03.2014

The Impossible

I have been away from my blog for quite some time now, and as I look back at all the pictures I have stored, I'm not sure that I can manage to "catch-up" with all the pictures I have been taking.  Sorry family, those years will have to just be put in a photo album. Going forward, I really want to keep this up because it's such a fun family journal!!! I know I'm going to miss all these growing-up years (I already do!). It's so fun to have a blog plus simple photo albums to document these years. I love my family. Time goes by so quick and I'm learning to slow down and enjoy my family. 

For some reason I started to get rushed in my little day-to-day things. Why? I really don't know. Maybe because I think I have so much to do, that I have that rushed mind set in the back of my head. And Maybe (REALLY, this one could be it) is that I spent too much time with social media that I felt overwhelmed in getting things done in the day. It was sucking too much of my time. I have let that go. My Facebook, pinterest, and instagram are all still there....but I do not give them priority anymore. No more looking at it a couple times a day. Done. I'm over with it. I can be so much more productive with out it. I can be there for my kids more. My family needs my attention...not the computer and other people out there. I feel that it was sucking away all the Service I could have been doing. Service to my family, friends, neighbors. Anyway, I'm sure you get the point. I have limited myself and it feels so great. I love the unfollow feature, it's the best. It makes my Facebook feeds to boring. Nothing new to look at....so when I check in to see what my family and close friends are up to, it's literally a couple minutes and I'm done. If you want to free up your time, I highly recommend that feature! Pinterest...I've already pinned thousands and done need any more...so I just don't look at that anymore for now. Instagram is when I feel like it and I don't have many I follow, and those I follow don't post hardly ever! Lots of my time has come back to me. I love that.  So hears to being more dedicated and productive to the time that I have been given and to Serve my family more. And have lots of fun along the way....

I'll try to post some past photos:



 He loves his feet!




No comments: