4.05.2014

Past Pictures

Going through my pictures and sorting them has been so fun. Just for fun, the next couple posts will be on past pictures just so I can document here a little bit of order and see how much we've grown!

May 2012 - Daddy reading a book to Ayla while doing a breathing treatment. After an ER and a couple days stay...Later we realized this all had a link to Allergies.
 Early 2012 - We love smoothies
 She loved preschool!
 Can't get enough of her stuffed animals...I finally have gotten rid of ones she doesn't much care about. Little by little I'm weeding them out! :) Side Note: My bed as a child (and youth--yikes!) looked similar to this. I would pile them all in the corner of the bottom of my bed, but it would still take almost half of my bed!
 McCall Ice sculptures





February 2012---Best buds, I love when I see this!

 holding hands
 After church
 Skipping now to June 2012--looking out the back window with binoculars
 We love visiting the MK Nature Center--Fun to see all the huge fish, beaver dams, ducks & geese, butterflies and other wildlife. It was neat to see the wild dear roaming around too a couple of visits. 



 Hanging out with Cousin Matt as much as we could before he went of his mission. This was at Aunt Juleen's house. 
Buff Daddy!
 I think this was for a celebration of a New park opening in Meridian
 July 2012



 Can you guess what is happening? No harm done and giggles the entire time!!! (They grew too quickly out of this "fun") :)
 Side-by-side

 They love to explore and adventure.

No comments: