4.06.2014

Past Pictures, continued

 July 2012

 Flying a kite across from our house in Nampa.
 Our house on Pixie Street. Greatful that we were blessed with this Happy home! And full of thanksgiving for the opportunity of selling it. Great memories were had there! We bought it around May of 2011 and Sold it in February 2014. 

 A statue Elise's size near the frozen yogurt place
 Capturing a rainbow from our backyard at the Nampa house
 August 2012--
Aunt Juleen's

At the Fair

 We visited Aunt Emily's (my sister) for 1 month! Vancouver, Washington:
at the Portland, Oregon Children's Museum, that place is AWESOME! My Sister's daughter Isabelle invited her friends to celebrate her birthday and we got to come along. Uncle Clint liked showing us his space in that place. (The company he works for built a space in there which is the Banfield Pet Hospital and is was so cool!) I was so engaged with my kids in that place that I only took pics in 2 spots. Bummed, but that means we need to visit again. 


 Riding in their Cul-de-sac









 Feeding the ducks
 My Sister's family calls this: The "fairy" tree



 Heading off on the hike to the waterfall.



 Ayla loves the swings so much!
 Red, white & Blue? So funny!
 Gotta love BSU! Must have been game day at Aunt Emily & Uncle Clint's!
September 2012--
 Yard work at their house. She is such a good helper

 Such a sweet blessing to find this:

Rock painting:



 Berry picking, they grow wild there:


 Yum!

 Playing in their backyard:






Enjoying the berries later:





 Somehow this got in the mix and it was too funny. When we stayed at Aunt Juleen's, I found Ayla sleeping like this. Away from her blankets and under the bed. Cozy. :)
 Back at Emily's. Putting on Cousin's gear. We went to a lot of their practices.

 Costco. They have the best carts! Both get a ride in front! You can tell Elise is super happy.

 Face painting. Fall festival and market. Elise had a pretty mask and Ayla was a kitty. 


We enjoyed our stay with my sister. It was a lot of fun. I love making memories and looking back on them. They are precious times, and it makes me think how I am right now, in this moment I am living in. I need to be full of gratitude and thankful I get to spend my days with my family. Even when it is a day at home having "nothing" to do today, I need to refocus and have enthusiasm always. Life is wonderful even with all the ups and downs! Tender Mercies and gratitude and love can be found in every day. Smile. Be happy. I have noticed I became more "serious" lately, and found that I need to enjoy more. As I remember to smile people seriously notice and look back at me. One day I genuinely showed my happiness as my girls were talking with me and telling me something. I just looked back and listened with a huge smile on my face and happy eyes...my girls gave me double takes (like is Mom seriously THAT happy right now)? And guess what happened in return, I made them smile! It was fun to see that happen when it was not a particular moment of happiness. :)




No comments: