4.27.2014

2012-early 2013 Photos

It's crazy how many pictures I take. I was just going through them and felt so bad that I didn't blog much in the past years. Of what we had been up to. Of Elise & Ayla's first year. Oh well. Those times are busy. So I am just catching up with some photos (mostly cell phone pics) of 2012 and into 2013 of Joseph's 1st year. Then I will try being better at documenting our family fun times. It's so fun looking back and seeing how much they have grown just in one year. 

October 2012:
Daddy hugs
 Grandma & Grandpa Youngberg's tire swing.

 Snuggle time
 Halloween: Elise as a scary bat and Ayla as a Pumpkin Fairy (They got to chose what they wanted to be and Grandma Guest made their costumes!!!) My Mother's sewing ability amazes me.


November 2012:
 Giving loves to our neighbors dog, Megan. Although she comes to our house almost everyday and stays the whole day(sometimes I wonder if she stays on our porch through the night) So she's pretty much "ours"


 This was absolutely fun to see: There are a ton of sheep!!!!



November (my due date was February 23rd), so around 6 months pregnant.



December 2012:
 Playing, they love to accessorize!

 Getting pampered: probably a result of being too cold to play outside, we had to think of something...

 Ward Christmas Party


 January 2013:

 I love how they used the package of toilet paper as their chair
Snow day!

Joseph on Fabruary 23rd. He was born on the 21st










March 2013:
 Playing together:
i love sleeping shots











 Easter Eggs hunt at Uncle Matt & Aunt Juleen's house.





 April 2013:
coloring Easter eggs






No comments: