We decided to go up to Bogus Basin today. The snow was great and Curtis should go as much has he can before he starts his job (this was like his fifth time up this year already). Then he can only go on the weekends from then on. It was beautiful up there. Elise didn't really like walking in the snow much at first, but then she got used to it. Much different walking in the snow up there than in Boise. I used muscles that I haven't used before just walking(really slows you down). I've been wanting to try and snowboard, but since I am 17 weeks pregnant and knowing I would fall a lot...not such a good idea. It was a lot of fun just going up there to enjoy our family time together. I think next time I go I will bring a little sled and pull Elise around on it, she would love that. Elise and I played outside, enjoyed the sun, made snowballs (Elise ate one) and tossed them, jumped in puddles by the lodge and Elise got to feed a dog french fries!!! Elise was pretty attatched to her Daddy. Or maybe it was because he got to go on the cool lift and snowboard down the mountain. Every time he came down the mountain he headed towards us and had some fun with us in between runs. It was fun watching for him and taking pictures of him coming down the mountain. For some reason these pictures are crisp on our computer and not on the blog. I think resizing them did that, but I don't really want to re-try putting them on again.
In this picture it looks like Elise is getting ready to snowboard...except she is missing something important!!!





3 comments:
Oh my goodness I didn't know you were pregnant! that is way cool! Congrats!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Good call on the just laying low with the bun in the oven. I was pregnant for 4 out of 6 winters, it was awful not being able to do all the stuff you want to, but definetly worth it!
Man I am jealous. Curtis looks pretty cool. Nice pictures.
-Dixon
Post a Comment