1.24.2010

Valentines

My favorite holiday is coming around the corner, Valentine's Day!! I do love Christmas (and all the other holidays as they come), but Valentine's is my favorite. I love the decorations, I get to think about my husband more and how I can surprise him, it's fun, romantic and it just puts a smile on my face and my heart starts to beat a little more!! (mmmm, and the candy message hearts...yum!) I am getting excited for spring and all the fun holidays to look forward to. What is your favorite holiday?

4 comments:

AJ said...

Mine is Christmas and Thanksgiving. The times when we center on Christ.

Alanya/Ally said...

That's funny! I actually dislike Valentine's Day very much! Blame the job at City Floral. Too much work and not enough time to enjoy the month. However, I did LOVE the couples party we threw last year. I wish I had time for one this year. I can't believe you like those candy message hearts... gross!

My favorite holiday is probably Halloween! I'm a witch through and through! Love the candy, decorations, trick-or-treating, costumes, and of course the Wanda Witch Party!!!

karla said...

Valentine's isn't my favorite, but I do like it. I love all the pretty pink and red decorations. I should probably put some up before February 14 arrives. :)

Guest Girl 3 said...

Easter is my favorite, hands down! It is so happy, the sun usually shines. We remember all that Christ has done for us. And the kids get so excited hunting for little goodies.